Our next Open Day for parents who wants to know more about French education and register their child at Ecole du Nord will take place on Friday, December 2, 2022 from 8:30am.
Created in 1974, Ecole du Nord is a multilingual educational establishment founded almost 50 years ago in the Labourdonnais Village in Mapou.
This day will be an opportunity to discover the teaching curriculum in French and English offered from Petite Section (Pre-primary 1st) to the 3ème class (10th grade).
Find below the equivalence for your child =>
We will present to them the continuity of further studies to the French international baccalaureate at Lycée des Mascareignes, as well as opportunities for higher education in French, Mauritian and Anglo-Saxon third level institutions.
AEFE : A UNIQUE NETWORK IN THE WORLD
Ecole du Nord is a non-profit association, under agreement with the Agency for French Education Abroad (AEFE), that is an educational network of more than 560 establishments around the world. The AEFE guarantees a high standard of education in line with French and European standards, as well as the continuity of education for your child anywhere in the world.
<= Mauritius has 5 establishments.
- Tour of the architectural and environmental site
- Presentation of our educational project
- British International Section (50% of courses in English)
- Sustainable development at Ecole du Nord
- Multilingual education: English, Spanish and German
- The library, science laboratories, IT
- Extra-curricular activities (culture, creativity , sport)
- The school canteen (meals made on site)